Latest version of the proven BGM PRO HP (High Power) ignition base plate for electronic ignition.
BGM has revised the thousandfold proven BGM PRO ignition baseplate and made it even better.
A significantly higher light output than conventional baseplates is complemented by a very high quality of coils and pickup.
In addition, the wiring has been changed to textile-sheathed silicone cables.
Another nice detail is the degree-accurate graduation of the adjustment markings. This allows the plate to be adjusted very quickly and easily.
The advantages of this compared to conventional PVC cables (such as original Piaggio base plates) are manifold.
ADVANTAGES SILICONE CABLES
- Extremely temperature resistant (-40°C to +250°C))
- Remains always flexible
- Very good mechanical protection due to the textile fabric
- Resistant to greases, oils, alcohols, oxygen, ozone
- Very high insulation properties
The BGM PRO HP ignition base plate is designed as a high quality 1:1 replacement for an original ignition/alternator.
It can be replaced without modifications. the higher light output does not require other bulbs.
Of course, the old familiar features also remained:
- Proven excitation coil with copper plate for highest reliability
- Pickup with carbon barrier layer for a clean ignition pulse
- Cleanly processed HP light coils
- High quality solder joints
- Original cable lugs and length for easy wiring
NOTE: The BGM pickup has a nominal resistance of 100 Ohm (+/- 10Ohm).Not suitable as a replacement for Femsatronic ignition base plates (different diameter) The in the original purple cable is blue here.